STASIS company's track record in digital asset institutionalization dates back to 2012 with the launch of the world's first Bitcoin fund product. The team's financial, regulatory, and technical experience has helped financial regulators to climb the learning curve for the Eurozone and beyond.
In the situation where clear requirements for the initial launch were absent, the STASIS team combined track record, expertise, and full-scale market research became the right combination that helped to establish the self-regulation approach that found a positive response with the higher echelons of power and intersected with current Maltese legislation.
STASIS is a crypto-enabler tokenization platform, a revolutionary step towards combining the vast potential of the cryptocurrency market with the stability and reliability of traditional currencies. The project's goal is to bridge the gap between the decentralized finance world and the off-chain market aswell as help decision-makers climb the learning curve in E-money 2.0.
Malta-based company is an issuer of EURS, the largest euro-backed stablecoin, that combines the benefits of the world’s second most traded currency with the transparency, immutability, and efficiency of the blockchain. It is supported by an ecosystem of liquidity providers, custodians, exchanges, payment platforms, and more.
STASIS created stablecoin wallet that provides a seamless technological bridge for consumers and companies. It's key feature is a supreme user experience to interact with digital assets through a non-custodial application. The cutting-edge is offering a way to interact with digital assets at elegant simplicity.
Gregory Klumov, CEO of STASIS, is a highly-profiled specialist in alternative asset management with extensive experience in crafting complex business multi-strategies for international markets. He has built a career around managing multi-million dollar portfolios on behalf of global funds and private investors. Being an expert in building and pairing liquid and digital alternatives alongside more traditional portfolio investments, Gregory now aims to shift stakeholders' mindsets to embrace cryptocurrency technologies. He played a vital role as an advisor to Maltese and pan-European government task forces.
Greg’s opinions appear regularly in numerous international publications, including Forbes, Bloomberg, BitCoin Magazine and Coin Telegraph. He has delivered lectures around technology and alternative assets at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, IMD in Lausanne and Malta University.
Gregory is a notable and enthusiastic speaker in the blockchain space who is passionate about research and investments. He has spoken at the World Economic Forum, Money2020 Singapore, TEDxWarwick, the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Riga, and conferences in Frankfurt, London, and New York.
Technology has always been one of the main drivers that boosted social and economic changes. It goes without saying that the cryptocurrency market is advancing at an astonishing rate. Digital currencies, assets that may have raised controversial questions a few years ago, are now experiencing a huge demand not only from tech-savvy users but from mainstream clients, major global companies, and institutional investors. Many tech-savvy professionals saw a similar opportunity - since 2017, more than 200 teams worldwide have announced developments of cryptocurrency projects backed by assets such as currencies or precious metals to put volatility factors out of the equation. Still, as of the date of writing, very few projects delivered a working product.
- January: Euro-backed stablecoin EURS can now be both bridged from Ethereum to Bitcoin and EOS blockchain networks via the Wanchain technology.
- February 2020: EURS is now available on Atomic Swap Wallet.
- March 2020: EURS purchases via credit cards are enabled. Users can buy up to 50 EURS without the need to pass KYC.
- April 2020: STASIS partnered with Algorand, a well-known blockchain company.
- May 2020: EURS is listed on one of the most popular DeFi exchanges - Uniswap. Moreover, Indonesia’s largest exchange, Indodax, added EURS since the local community shows high demand for the non-USD digital assets.
- June 2020: EURS celebrates 2 years of operations. Users are able to buy up to 250 EURS without KYC now.
- July 2020: Live AMA sessions with CEO. Multiple publications in global media.
- August 2020: STASIS and Gilded enabled B2B payments with euro-backed stablecoin.
- September 2020: Release of the 2 new books mentioning STASIS Experience - in the U.S.A. and Turkey.
- October 2020: STASIS and YouHodler have teamed up to offer EURS savings accounts for users to earn 12% APY on the EUR-backed stablecoin and generate a high passive income.
- November 2020: Publishing of an open letter to ECB on Digital Euro research and development.
- December 2020: EURS listing on Curve Finance.
- January 2021: Partnership announcement with a well-known cryptocurrency company.
|Goal Set||Goal||Target Date||Result|
|Q1, 2020||Reach 40.000 clients in global communities by the end of 2020||Q4, 2020||Substantial increase in userbase in all socials - more than 50.000 people from world countries joined social networks|
|Q2, 2020||Add purchase via credit cards||Q3, 2020||Users can buy up to 250 EURS without KYC; Unlimited purchases with KYC enabled|
|Q3, 2020||Listing on largest DeFi exchanges||Q1, 2021||Listed on Curve; Pending|